2 ounce. This proprietary compound liquid extract consists of:
- Chuchuhuasi (Maytenus macrocarpa)- A very large Amazonian rainforest tree that grows up to 90 feet high. The reddish bark has been used for centuries as a general tonic.
- Iporuru (Alchornea castaneifolia)- A shrubby tree that reaches 8-10 meters in height with light-brown bark and violet flowers. Grows wild at the edge of rivers and lakes.
- Cat’s Claw A.K.A. “Uña de Gato” (Uncaria tomentosa)- A woody vine with claw-shaped thorns that grows wild in the Amazon highlands of Peru and other areas of South and Central America.
- Clavo Huasca (Tyanthus panurensis)- A woody vine that bears white flowers. It has a distinctive clove-like aroma.
- Guayusa (Ilex guayusa)- A species of tree of the Holly genus, native to the Amazon Rainforest.
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa)- A species of wild yam fabeled among herbalists throughout the Americas.
- Sangre de Grado (Croton lechleri)- Scientists have attributed many of the biologically active properties of this sap to two main “active” constituents: Taspine, an alkaloid, and Dimethyllcedrusine, a lignan.*
- Vassourinha A.K.A. “Ñucño Pichana” (Scoparia dulcis)- A species of flowering plant in the Plantain family.