2 ounce. This proprietary compound liquid extract consists of:
- Chuchuhuasi (Maytenus macrocarpa)- A very large Amazonian rainforest tree that grows up to 90 feet high. The reddish bark has been used for centuries as a general tonic.
- Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)- A flowering plant in the Daisy family (Asteraceae).
- Vassourinha A.K.A. “Ñucño Pichana” (Scoparia dulcis)- A species of flowering plant in the Plantain family.
- Cat’s Claw A.K.A. “Uña de Gato” (Uncaria tomentosa)- A woody vine with claw-shaped thorns that grows wild in the Amazon highlands of Peru and other areas of South and Central America.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)- A rounded, evergreen shrub with aromatic, needle-like, gray-green leaves and tiny, two-lipped, pale blue to white flowers.