- 70% Dark Chocolate | 3 oz
- Coconut Cream | 1/4 cup
- Camu-Camu Powder | 1 Tbsp
- Yacon Syrup | 2 Tbsp
- Dried unsweetened coconut flakes | 3 oz
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- In a separate saucepan, warm up the coconut cream with the Camu-camu and Yacon. Heat until evenly combined, roughly 1 minute.
- Combine the melted chocolate and the cream mixture until evenly incorporated. Refrigerate the mix until it becomes cool and hard. Roughly 30 minutes.
- Using your hands, form 1-inch truffle balls and roll them in a coconut flakes. They can last up to one week in an airtight container in the refrigerator, but be sure to bring them to room temperature before serving.