2 ounce. This proprietary compound liquid extract consists of:
- Mulungu (Erythrina mulungu)- A Brazilian ornamental tree and medicinal plant native to the cerrado ecoregion in Brazil, South America.
- Tayuya (Cayaponia tayuya)- A vine that grows in the Amazon region of South America, in the nations of Brazil, Bolivia and Peru.
- Wild Lettuce (Lactuca quercina)- A plant in the Lactuca genus, ingested for its mild effects.
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)- An ornamental plant flowering in summer, with showy cup-shaped flowers in brilliant shades of red, orange and yellow.
- Chuchuhuasi (Maytenus macrocarpa)- A very large Amazonian rainforest tree that grows up to 90 feet high. The reddish bark has been used for centuries as a general tonic.
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous)- A member of the Pea family (Fabaceae). The root is the part used.
- Cat’s Claw A.K.A. “Uña de Gato” (Uncaria tomentosa)- A woody vine with claw-shaped thorns that grows wild in the Amazon highlands of Peru and other areas of South and Central America.
- Muira Puama (Ptychopetaium olacoides)-A shrub-like tree with a slightly pink colored bark. Grows mostly in the Amazon and Orinoco areas of Brazil.