2 ounce. This proprietary compound liquid extract consists of:
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea)- A perennial flowering plant in the Crassulaceae family.
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis)- A famous fungus from Tibet.
- Siberian Ginseng (Elutherococcus senticosus)- A species of small, woody shrub in the Araliaceae family.
- Suma (Pfaffia paniculata)- A common root in South America, especially in Brazil, also known as Brazilian ginseng.
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis)- A deciduous, woody vine native to forests in Asia. Its fruit is called magnolia berry or five-flavor-fruit.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)- An herbaceous perennial legume. Tasty and fast acting.
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris)- An annual plant in the Caltrop family (Zygophyllaceae). Widely distributed around the world. Adapted to grow in dry climate locations in which few other plants can survive.