Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- All-purpose flour | 1 cup
- Baking Powder | 2 tsp
- Maca Magic Powder | 2 Tbsp
- Salt | One small dash
- Eggs | 1
- Milk | 3/4 cup
- Yacon Syrup | 2 Tbsp
- Vanilla Extract | 1 tsp
- Coarsely chopped Walnuts | 3 Tbsp
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, Maca Magic, and
- In a medium bowl combine milk, egg, Yacon, and vanilla
- Make a small well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the liquid mixture into it. Gently combine all the ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into a preheated waffle maker and cook until golden brown.
Serve with chopped walnuts. Enjoy!