Yield: 16 2-inch squares
- All-purpose flour | 1 cup
- Cacao powder | 1/2 cup
- Salt | 1/4 Tsp
- Maca Magic | 4 Tbsp
- Chopped Dark Chocolate | 2 oz
- Agave | 1/2 cup
- Coconut Oil | 2 Tbsp
- 1% milk | 1/3 cup
- Egg yolk | 2 large
- Egg | 1
- Vanilla extract | 1 Tsp
- Applesauce | 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cacao, salt, and Maca in a large bowl. Stir with a whisk.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the chocolate on high heat for 30 seconds, stirring at the 15-second mark. Add the agave and coconut oil, stir, and heat for an additional 15 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Once the chocolate mixture has cooled, add the milk, vanilla, egg yolks, egg, and applesauce. Stir with a whisk to combine.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until just combined. Pour the batter into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Leave a Reply