Maca Picchu™ is crafted from forgotten ingredients that have been rediscovered in the Inca’s homelands. This “Nuevo Classico” combination is destined to become famed across the Andes once again. It’s the perfect, all natural, smoothie for peak performance. The ingredients are highly nutritious and bursting with flavor!
- Organic Maca Powder: Grown high in the Andes Mountains of Peru, Maca (Lepidium meyenii) has been used by the Inca and earlier Peruvian cultures for more than 1,500 years. For maximum health benefits, our Organic Maca powder is a blend of a multitude of maca root colors found naturally in each harvest. It is grown without chemicals or herbicides, and the roots are sun-dried upon harvest.
- Solcana (AKA: Panela): This sweetener contains proteins, minerals and vitamins which are essential constituents for the body. It has a higher iron content than refined sugar. Traditionally used as a food and a nutritional supplement
- Organic Kiwicha Powder (AKA: Amaranth): Gluten Free. High in fiber, iron, protein, calcium, magnesium and vitamins. Kiwicha has abundant lysine, an essential amino acid that is low in other grains.
- Organic Quinoa Powder: High in protein, minerals, vitamins, iron, vitamin C. Amount of protein is unique among grains and legumes.
- Organic Peruvian White Carob Powder (also known as Mesquite or Algarrobo): Traditional food of Peru. Rich with protein, mineral and vitamins.
- Vanilla Beans (Organic & Powder): Wonderful aromatic and flavorful addition to any smoothie. Contains numerous antioxidants, including vanillic acid and vanillin.
- Organic Lucuma Powder: A fruit from the mid Andes that tasted like dried ice cream. Lucuma is known traditionally for its many health benefits
SERVINGS: Approximately 30.