Healthy Inflammatory Response*
2 ounce. This proprietary compound liquid extract consists of:
- Chuchuhuasi (Maytenus macrocarpa)- A very large Amazonian rainforest tree that grows up to 90 feet high. The reddish bark has been used for centuries as a general tonic.
- Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)- A flowering plant in the Daisy family (Asteraceae).
- Vassourinha A.K.A. “Ñucño Pichana” (Scoparia dulcis)- A species of flowering plant in the Plantain family.
- Cat’s Claw A.K.A. “Uña de Gato” (Uncaria tomentosa)- A woody vine with claw-shaped thorns that grows wild in the Amazon highlands of Peru and other areas of South and Central America.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)- A rounded, evergreen shrub with aromatic, needle-like, gray-green leaves and tiny, two-lipped, pale blue to white flowers.
Kosher Certified, Wild Crafted and Gluten-Free.
INGREDIENTS: 35-40% Organic Alcohol, Distilled Water, Chuchuhuasi bark (Maytenus macrocarpa), Feverfew leaf (Tanacetum parthenium), Vassourinha leaf (Scoparia dulcis), Cat’s Claw bark (Uncaria tomentosa), Rosemary leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis).
SUGGESTED DIRECTIONS: Take 15-20 drops two to three times daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
CAUTIONS: Information provided should not be used as medical advice. Not intended for long term use. Not intended for pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.