Tranquil Ability™ Compound Liquid Extract (2 oz)
- Reviews (0)
Promotes a Restful State*
2 ounce. This proprietary compound liquid extract consists of:
- Mulungu (Erythrina mulungu)- A Brazilian ornamental tree and medicinal plant native to the cerrado ecoregion in Brazil, South America.
- Tayuya (Cayaponia tayuya)- A vine that grows in the Amazon region of South America, in the nations of Brazil, Bolivia and Peru.
- Wild Lettuce (Lactuca quercina)- A plant in the Lactuca genus, ingested for its mild effects.
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)- An ornamental plant flowering in summer, with showy cup-shaped flowers in brilliant shades of red, orange and yellow.
- Chuchuhuasi (Maytenus macrocarpa)- A very large Amazonian rainforest tree that grows up to 90 feet high. The reddish bark has been used for centuries as a general tonic.
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous)- A member of the Pea family (Fabaceae). The root is the part used.
- Cat’s Claw A.K.A. “Uña de Gato” (Uncaria tomentosa)- A woody vine with claw-shaped thorns that grows wild in the Amazon highlands of Peru and other areas of South and Central America.
- Muira Puama (Ptychopetaium olacoides)-A shrub-like tree with a slightly pink colored bark. Grows mostly in the Amazon and Orinoco areas of Brazil.
INGREDIENTS: 35-45% Organic Alcohol, Distilled Water, Mulungu bark (Erythrina mulungu), Tayuya root (Cayaponia tayuya), Wild Lettuce leaf (Lactuca quercina), Califorina Poppy herb (Eschscholzia californica), Chuchuhuasi bark (Maytenus macrocarpa), Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceous), Cat’s Claw bark (Uncaria tomentosa), Muira Puama bark (Ptychopetaium olacoides).
SUGGESTED DIRECTIONS: Take 10-15 drops two to three times a day or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
CAUTIONS: Information provided should not be used as medical advice. Not intended for long term use. Not intended for pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.