Rhodio-Bolic™ Compound Liquid Extract (2 oz)
- Reviews (0)
Supports Healthy Metabolism, Energy & Endurance*
2 ounce. This proprietary compound liquid extract consists of:
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea)- A perennial flowering plant in the Crassulaceae family.
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis)- A famous fungus from Tibet.
- Siberian Ginseng (Elutherococcus senticosus)- A species of small, woody shrub in the Araliaceae family.
- Suma (Pfaffia paniculata)- A common root in South America, especially in Brazil, also known as Brazilian ginseng.
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis)- A deciduous, woody vine native to forests in Asia. Its fruit is called magnolia berry or five-flavor-fruit.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)- An herbaceous perennial legume. Tasty and fast acting.
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris)- An annual plant in the Caltrop family (Zygophyllaceae). Widely distributed around the world. Adapted to grow in dry climate locations in which few other plants can survive.
INGREDIENTS: 35-45% Organic Alcohol, Distilled Water, Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea), Cordyceps mycelium (Cordyceps sinensis), Eluthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Suma root (Pfaffia paniculata), Schisandra berry (Schisandra chinensis), Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Tribulus seed (Tribulus terrestris).
SUGGESTED DIRECTIONS: Take 10-15 drops two to three times daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
CAUTIONS: Information provided should not be used as medical advice. Not intended for long term use. Not intended for pregnant or nursing women. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.