Codizone™ Compound Liquid Extract (2 oz)
- Reviews (0)
Supports Muscle Wellness*
2 ounce. This proprietary compound liquid extract consists of:
- Chuchuhuasi (Maytenus macrocarpa)- A very large Amazonian rainforest tree that grows up to 90 feet high. The reddish bark has been used for centuries as a general tonic.
- Iporuru (Alchornea castaneifolia)- A shrubby tree that reaches 8-10 meters in height with light-brown bark and violet flowers. Grows wild at the edge of rivers and lakes.
- Cat’s Claw A.K.A. “Uña de Gato” (Uncaria tomentosa)- A woody vine with claw-shaped thorns that grows wild in the Amazon highlands of Peru and other areas of South and Central America.
- Clavo Huasca (Tyanthus panurensis)- A woody vine that bears white flowers. It has a distinctive clove-like aroma.
- Guayusa (Ilex guayusa)- A species of tree of the Holly genus, native to the Amazon Rainforest.
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa)- A species of wild yam fabeled among herbalists throughout the Americas.
- Sangre de Grado (Croton lechleri)- Scientists have attributed many of the biologically active properties of this sap to two main “active” constituents: Taspine, an alkaloid, and Dimethyllcedrusine, a lignan.*
- Vassourinha A.K.A. “Ñucño Pichana” (Scoparia dulcis)- A species of flowering plant in the Plantain family.
INGREDIENTS: Chu Chu Huasi (Maytenus macrocarpa), Iporuru (Alchornea castaneifolia, Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa), Clavo Huasca (Tyanthus panurensis), Guayusa (Ilex guayusa), Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa), Sangre de Grado (Croton lechleri), Nucno Pichana (Scoparia dulcis).
SUGGESTED DIRECTIONS: Take 15-20 drops two to three times daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.